Fun can be found in so many ways, here are a few things I really enjoy doing.
1. Reading is something I find great fun, and it can be educational too. I love delving into different stories and disappearing into yet another world, whether it be one about wizards and magic, or a murder mystery book. As you read it opens your eyes and imagination to new possibilities, it also helps improve your spelling and vocabulary.
2. Shooting, in my case target shooting using an air pistol. This is really enjoyable, I go to a fantastic local club which is accessible for wheelchair users, but anyone is more than welcome to have a go as long as they are able to shoot safely and follow instructions. I thrive on the challenge of trying to better my previous scores, and take part in competitions too.
3. Word games are a something I find fun to do whilst I’m sat having a cuppa, I do enjoy Wordle, word searches, crosswords, anagrams, and other word puzzles too. Wordle is done while enjoying my first cuppa of the day, it helps getting my brain working in the morning.
4. Paper crafting, and being creative in general helps me relax and it’s a great way of making something personal and unique for Birthdays, Christmas etc….
5. I love spending time in the garden in the warmer months, just enjoying nature, planting seeds and watching things grow.