Ok, so some of us (I am usually one of them) will have leftover chocolate after Easter, so I thought I’d try and come up with some suggestions of how it can be used up in other ways.
- Melted over biscuits or cakes.
- To make hot chocolate with.
- Chocolate bark.
- A homemade chocolate sauce to pour over puddings.
- Chocolate Fondue – dip fruit/berries in it.
- You can even freeze chocolate – make sure you do so carefully, but yes you can.
Here are some websites with chocolate themed recipes if you are still unsure.
One thought on “Ideas for leftover Easter Chocolate.”
Mmm good idea about the fondue! And hot chocolate with actual chocolate is the best!
LikeLiked by 1 person