Yes it’s that time again. The time where we desperately start hunting high and low in the shops for anything remotely related to spring or Easter, that we can use to decorate those Easter Bonnets with.
Even adults enjoy this task, it’s a fun and festive activity which allows you to have the perfect excuse to unleash your creativity, and maybe even enter a competition to win some small prize.
If you are running out of time to go looking for bits, have a look here. There are lots of decorative items you can use, & kits too. https://amzn.to/3lTInGd
This post contains an Amazon Affiliate link. If you make a purchase I may earn a small amount. Thankyou.
Once upon a time, in a small town nestled in the rolling hills of the countryside, the arrival of spring was always a cause for celebration. The snow melted away, the flowers bloomed, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of new beginnings. And what better way to celebrate than with a spring sale?
The local shopkeepers would dust off their shelves and fill them with all sorts of treasures, from handmade crafts to freshly baked goods. The streets would be alive with the sound of laughter and chatter as people wandered from store to store, searching for the perfect bargain.
But the real magic of the spring sale was in the air. It was a time when anything was possible, when dreams could come true and new beginnings were just around the corner. And as the sun set on the first day of the sale, the town was filled with a sense of hope and possibility that would carry them through the rest of the season.
Fun can be found in so many ways, here are a few things I really enjoy doing.
1. Reading is something I find great fun, and it can be educational too. I love delving into different stories and disappearing into yet another world, whether it be one about wizards and magic, or a murder mystery book. As you read it opens your eyes and imagination to new possibilities, it also helps improve your spelling and vocabulary.
2. Shooting, in my case target shooting using an air pistol. This is really enjoyable, I go to a fantastic local club which is accessible for wheelchair users, but anyone is more than welcome to have a go as long as they are able to shoot safely and follow instructions. I thrive on the challenge of trying to better my previous scores, and take part in competitions too.
3. Word games are a something I find fun to do whilst I’m sat having a cuppa, I do enjoy Wordle, word searches, crosswords, anagrams, and other word puzzles too. Wordle is done while enjoying my first cuppa of the day, it helps getting my brain working in the morning.
4. Paper crafting, and being creative in general helps me relax and it’s a great way of making something personal and unique for Birthdays, Christmas etc….
5. I love spending time in the garden in the warmer months, just enjoying nature, planting seeds and watching things grow.